Illinois Agricultural Education & FFA                
  Illinois Ag Ed News  
   View All Messages  
  Professional Development: Finding & Entering Evidence Forms and Requesting CEUs  
  Jennifer Waters  8/13/2021 10:00:00 AM  

*Sent to all Ag Teachers on behalf of the Illinois Association of Vocational Agriculture Teachers Professional Development Committee. 

1. Wondering How to Enter Your Continuing Education Units (CEUs) on ISBE Educator License Information System (ELIS)?
When you renew your teaching license, you will likely need to show proof of continuing education/professional learning. Information regarding how to enter these hours can be found here. Keep in mind that you will have to have an Evidence of Completion Form from an ISBE Approved Professional Development Provider to enter the hours.

2. Looking For Your Evidence Forms from IAVAT Sponsored Workshops? 
If you completed the auto-generated evaluation that was emailed to you: Login to, go to your Dashboard, scroll down to PD Registration (lightbulb icon), and then click on PAST in the blue box. Here you will find the workshops you have attended and can click to generate the Evidence Form. You can store these here or print a copy for your records. You need to keep these documents for five years. 
If you did not complete the evaluation: Email me at with the name of the workshop and I will resend the email if you were checked-in for the workshop.  

3. How Do You Record Graduate Courses for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? 
Each graduate course counts for 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per credit hour. They can be entered into ELIS following the instructions found above in item #1. 

4. What if I Need an Evidence Form for an Event from Another Organization? 
If you completed professional learning with an organization other than the Illinois Association of Vocational Agriculture Teachers (IAVAT), such as Thrive, Germinate, NAAE Book Club, NAAE Regional Conference, or a CASE Institute, send your certificate or evidence that you completed the training to  me at While it is not guaranteed that we can issue credits, we will review the materials and do our best to serve you.

5. How Can I Earn Additional Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?
Visit our webpage at
Upcoming workshops are added as we are aware of them so be sure to check back often!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Wishing You All a Great School Year, 

Jennifer Waters
Facilitating Coordination in Ag Education (FCAE)
Phone: 217-827-0633 Cell: 217-827-0633
Address: 211 IL-125, Pleasant Plains, IL 62677
About Ag Ed
Who We Are
Secondary/HS Programs
Colleges & Universities
About Illinois FFA
Award Programs & Scholarships
Career & Leadership Events
Illinois FFA Newsletter
College Students
Ag Career Websites
Educator Resources
Ag Ed Advocacy
Ag Ed Careers
Career & Leadership Events
Professional Development
Postsecondary Instructors
Illinois Teach Ag
About the Alumni
Join the FFA Alumni
Illinois FFA Alumni Council
Alumni Annual Meeting
Student Scholarships
About the Foundation
Ways to Give
How Can You Help
Past Member? Reconnect!
  Copyright Illinois Agricultural Education & FFA © 2021. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Wieghat Graphics, Inc.