Illinois Agricultural Education & FFA                
  Ag Ed Careers  
  Home » Teach » Ag Ed Careers

How to apply for a Educator License with Stipulations (ELS-CTE)      
This license was formerly known as a provisional teaching license. Potential teaching candidates who have completed hours of experience in agricultural education may utilize this license to teach Agricultural Education. 

Adding an Agricultural Education Endorsement to Current Teaching License      
Current teachers who hold a Professional Educator License (PEL) in an area other than agriculture may add an additional endorsement in agriculture to their current teaching license. 

Student Loan Forgiveness Assistance      
Click here to learn more about student loan forgiveness programs. 

About Ag Ed
Who We Are
Secondary/HS Programs
Colleges & Universities
About Illinois FFA
Award Programs & Scholarships
Career & Leadership Events
Illinois FFA Newsletter
College Students
Ag Career Websites
Educator Resources
Ag Ed Advocacy
Ag Ed Careers
Career & Leadership Events
Professional Development
Postsecondary Instructors
Illinois Teach Ag
About the Alumni
Join the FFA Alumni
Illinois FFA Alumni Council
Alumni Annual Meeting
Student Scholarships
About the Foundation
Ways to Give
How Can You Help
Past Member? Reconnect!
  Copyright Illinois Agricultural Education & FFA © 2022. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Wieghat Graphics, Inc.